If you have any questions regarding a Return Material Authorization or Technical Support, please contact us at (760) 598-2870
To return any item, first obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number. This can be obtained by contacting ETI directly either by phone or email (see below).
Any item being returned requires the following information:
1. Description of item being returned
2. ETI and/or commercial part number
3. Your company's purchase order and when purchased
4. Reason(s) for return (e.g. failure, damaged in shipment, etc.)
5. Description of problem, providing as much detail as possible.
Please ship all returned items, unless otherwise agreed in writing, pre-paid and properly protected. This includes ESD and appropriate packaging material. If you have any questions regarding shipping and packaging of the item(s) being returned, please don't hesitate to ask. Any ETI service representatives will be glad to assist you.